To join our Small Works department to provide support with general office duties. An organised, flexible individual with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Small Works Admin Assistant
40h per week (8.30am – 5.00pm)
Full time & part time positions available
Well established electrical contracting company operating from a head office in Portslade, generally serving the South East and London, current turnover circa £7m but with ambitions to grow this further over the next 5 years. Operating in various sectors including construction, hospitality, healthcare, educational, office fit out and maintenance.
Job Overview, Skills and Experience
General office duties to include;
• Answering phones, making appointments and customer service
• Data inputting i.e. Job costings & invoicing and test sheets (training provided)
• Assisting with electricians queries
• Must be able to work under own initiative and take responsibility for all tasks undertaken.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Excellent Verbal communication skills.
• Confidence in Outlook, Word and Excel essential.
• Training will be given in internal systems and procedures including Construction Manager.
• Ideally have had previous office administration experience.
• Well-developed written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to deal with managers, colleagues plus customers/suppliers.