Collection and Usage of Personal Data
If you have a customer or suppliers account with DW Electrical Ltd, we may require personal information in order to manage your account or to provide you with access to our services.
Any such information will be used exclusively by DW Electrical Ltd, our employees, suppliers, agents and any applicable third-party service providers required to set up your service or needed to respond to your requests.
This data is held within DW Electricals’ database, while email addresses alongside correspondence are also retained within the Company’s email marketing service.
Your Personal Data
As a customer or supplier we may hold the following information about you in our database.
- Company/Trading name
- Various supplied addresses
- Relevant employee names (buyer/sales/accounts)
- Various supplied telephone numbers
- Various supplied email addresses
- Company registration number
- VAT registration number
- Payment Details (if applicable)
We use this information to facilitate trading with you / your company, in addition to general correspondence with you or your staff on a daily basis.
DW Electrical Ltd will only use your data in communication with you, we will never pass on or sell this information.
This information is entered into our secure database in order to protect your information. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
- To ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you
- To have any data that is incorrect, corrected
- To object to the use of your data
- To have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format
- To have your data deleted in certain circumstances
- To lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner
If you have any concerns, queries, or changes that need to be made regarding your personal data, you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
General Enquiries, Sales & Order Processing
Any occasion where personal information is shared will only be used to provide the services or information you have requested from us. Such data is held on DW Electrical Ltd secure server.
If you have given us consent to contact you through our email marketing service, that consent has been recorded (including Name, Permission Statement, Date).
If you have consented for email bulletins then it is important that you understand we utilise an email marketing service for the following purposes:
- To store contact information
- The transfer of contact information
- To send marketing emails
Your email address and details will NOT be shared with any other third-party for marketing purposes. You are able to remove your email address from our marketing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
DW Electrical Ltd ICO registration reference: ZA216279